Conveniently located in Windham, NH, just off I-93
Green Sprouts is a child centered and family focused child care center which:
- provides a safe and nurturing environment.
- uses a mixed-aged group and primary caregiver model to promote positive relationships.
- implements developmentally appropriate practices.
- encourages learning through play and provides a balanced, whole child curriculum.
- embraces knowledgeable and experienced teachers.
- is responsive to the changing needs of children and families.
- respects families’ values and cultures.
At Green Sprouts we…
- care for children 3 months to 6 years of age.
- operate Monday thru Friday from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- close for 8 major holidays and one staff professional development day yearly.
- offer a secure, code accessed building.
- provide healthy snacks.
- promote outdoor experiences in a natural outdoor play yard.
- implement Early Sprouts, a seed to table gardening curriculum.
The foundation of early care is based on positive relationships. Respect, trust and open communication are essential components of positive relationships. Each child, parent and family’s individuality and culture deserves to be respected.
Partnerships between families and staff support positive experiences. Family involvement strengthens family relationships and promotes a sense of community and responsibility.
Effective teachers and a balanced, whole child curriculum promote learning. Experienced teachers who understand child development implement appropriate curriculum and respect individual learning styles.
A safe and healthy environment is essential to quality childcare. A safe indoor and outdoor physical environment prevents injuries while allowing for active exploration. An environment that reduces exposure to toxins and chemicals promotes the overall health and well-being of children.
An effective child care program embraces the connection between growth and quality. Professionalism promotes growth through assessments and development.
Sustainability is our environmental responsibility and therefore we recycle, reduce and reuse.